Moving Your Telecommunication Services- Phone, Data, and Voice
Alternative Communications, Inc. offers an excellent solution to prevent the moving blues. For over 15 years, our team of dedicated professionals have successfully moved all of or part of a business's local, long distance, data and telephone system to a new business location.
In a normal working environment when moving your business to a new location, it is very important that you notify all your telecommunications providers at least 45 days prior to your move date. This allows an ample amount of time for your local, long distance and data service providers to investigate and verify the following:
- Will your business be required to change your local telephone numbers? This occurs when moving to a new rate center or central office.
- Which telecommunications providers offer local, long distance and data services at the new location?
- Are there existing contracts that require consideration when moving or making changes?
- Does your new facility's policy require the new tenant to pay for the extension of the new voice and data telecommunications demarcation?
- Is your business moving your existing telephone system or considering a purchase of a new system?
- Will your current telecommunications programs performance be sufficient for your future needs?
- What is your game plan if the actual moving date changes at the last minute?
- What is the game plan if your new or used telephone system does not work on the day you move?
- Will we need to purchase additional equipment?
- Who will you call if your local long distance or data services have issues on the first day of your move?
When moving, it is important to hire a designated Wisconsin telecommunications consultant to coordinate moving your phone service. Your Alternative Communications Wisconsin telecommunication consultant will provide you with the following services:
- A single local point of contact who is capable of providing an excellent business strategy solution during this process that is available 24 hours per day - 7 days a week.
- Provide updates from all telecommunications service providers on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with all current and new local, long distance, data, telephone system service providers, construction crews and facilities personal.
- Accurately review invoices for all local, long distance and data service providers to insure accuracy.
- Provide a single quote which is guaranteed not to change during this process.
Feel free to call or email Alternative Communications for more information about moving telecommunication services.